An International Cybersecurity Shared service center in Prague is looking for new colleagues into Penetration testing team. The Cybersecurity Shared service center serves both to Deutsche Telkom AG companies round the World and to their customers/clients. Services are provided from Prague or onsite, where onsite work does not exceed 20% time.
This position is suitable as well for graduates without further work experience.
Junior position expects ability to all - execute and document penetration testing outputs.
Testing is always provided according to project needs, customer requirements and industry best practices.
Strong focus is set to candidates technical and analytical thinking as well as to ability to solve complex technical problems
For any person applying for this position we expect a compliance with highest Cybersecurity ethical standards and very high reliability. In case of need, the application for official CZ/EU/NATO Security Clearance can be requested.
• Willingness to learn and work on self development
• Willingness to travel
• Experience with Python, PowerShell, or similar programming language
• Experience with NMap, BurpSuite, MetaSploit, WireShark, and sqlmap
• Knowledge of TCP/IP networking
• At least basic experience with SW development
• Fluent English (both spoken and written) at level guaranteeing successful presentation to technology audience
• Bachelor or higher degree from technical /economical/math university
• Any cybersecurity related certifications (CEH, Security+, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, …)
• Any working experience in technical non-security IT area is welcome
• EU citizenship
• Any additional language is welcome: Czech, German, Spanish, Italian, Portugal, French