We are looking for new colleague for Architecture team in Competency and Delivery Center Prague (CDCP). CDCP delivers IT services to international customers across Europe. And as CDCP grows, you can grow with us! Your main focus would be architecture of Business Intelligence systems. But that is not all. In our team you can work on cutting edge topics like Big data and Machine learning. You can research new technologies. You might be tasked with management of team delivering specific solution. You will also oversee correct implementation of solutions according to architectural strategy, security guidelines and DTAG standards. And last but not least you will be in regular contact with customers, stakeholders, architecture boards, universities, research laboratories etc.
If you are interested, send a simple CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
· Responsible for architecture of new and existing systems and services delivered from Prague.
· Analyzes requirements and proposes solutions. Oversees their proper implementation.
· Responsible for establishment and maintenance of concepts for design, development, testing and operation and supervises adherence to established guidelines, standards and methodologies.
· Solves complex problems in design and development of applications / systems / services.
· Co-operates with external suppliers of IT systems and services.
· Creates and maintains excellent work relations with customers, stakeholders and colleagues.
· Identifies and develops new opportunities. Drives pre-sales activities.
· Coordinates across solution teams.
· Maintains perfect overview of current state of technical environment and functionality.
· Shares knowledge and findings with colleagues in whole group by presentations on conferences, forums, trainings and workshops.
· University degree or proven strong experience in IT/Telco
· Very good knowledge of BI topics - ETL, Reporting, OLAP, DWH/DM...
· General knowledge of capabilities and limitations of BI tools available on the market - Tableau, Qliksense, Sisense, Microsoft Power BI etc.
· Knowledge of Telco (3gpp)
· Knowledge of Big data & Machine learning & Network topics is an advantage.
· Fluent English language skills (German language is an advantage)
· Innovative, proactive, assertive and self-organized with great analytical skills.
· Ability to work in international and cross-functional teams
· Willingness to travel