An International Cybersecurity Shared service center in Prague is looking for suitable candidate to perform application source code analysis. The Cybersecurity Shared service center serves both to Deutsche Telkom AG companies around the World and to their customers/clients. The source code review analysis service is provided from Prague.
The overall job purpose is to analyze IT application source code made by developers to uncover potential weaknesses that could result in major security vulnerabilities.
• Automated and manual review of application source code with focus on security vulnerabilities.
• Providing recommendation for remediation of identified vulnerabilities.
• Participation in application testing and fixing security findings.
• Participation in preparation of security trainings for application developers.
• Work among friendly colleagues
• Full time job for indefinite period in international company
• Flexible working hours with possibility to work partially from home
• 5 weeks of holidays, 2 sickness days, Cafeteria, meal vouchers, extra health care and other benefits
• Laptop, latest model of smart phone with flat tariff and decent amount of data
• Able to work within the team.
• Readiness to learn new things.
• Responsibility, reliability, independence.
• Knowledge of English at least on intermediate level.
• Development experience from enterprise development environment at least 1 year
• Knowledge on OWASP standards, experience with application architecture.
• Advantage is knowledge of Linux shell scripts and server-client env., knowledge of tools like Sonar Qube, Fortify SCA, Checkmarx.
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home Detail pozice