An International Cybersecurity Shared Service Center in Prague is looking for new colleague into Operations/Development team.
This position is suitable for experienced software developer. As an developer for the Cyber Defense Center, you will work on the development of tools for an effective detection or even prevention of cyber-attacks. We are constantly researching new ways to collect, filter and distribute Cyber Threat information as efficiently as possible. This efficiency can only be achieved through progressive automation, which you as a developer participate to create. You will work closely with our experts based on an agile model to identify the best technologies for new applications, while having the necessary computing resources to implement solutions based on joint decisions.
• Several years of experience in software development and software architecture
• Top experience in programming and script languages especially Python and Bash
• Experience in versioning and build automation
• Experience with distributed systems, databases (SQL/NoSQL, e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB)
• Experienced in use of HTTP, JSON, REST, XML, RPC
• Experience with Docker, Elasticsearch
• Strong analytical and conceptual thinking, systematic, detail oriented
• Fluent English both spoken and written, German is an advantage
• Team player, self-reliant, customer-needs driven, willing to learn new topics
• Work in open and friendly team
• Full time job for indefinite period in international company
• 5 weeks of holidays, 2 sickness days
• Cafeteria, meal vouchers, extra health care and other benefits
• Laptop, latest model of smart phone with flat tariff